Disneyland Paris is the biggest amusement park and the most visited tourist destination in Europe. With more than 15 million visits per year, you can imagine that you won’t be alone in one of its 57 attractions. With 61€ for one park and 74€ por both parks, you want to make your ticket profitable. But as you’ll have to queue to enter the park, then you can be waiting for more than one hour at each attraction, you’ll be happy if you have done 6 attractions at the end of the day.
So, what’s the secret to enjoy Disneyland Paris without queuing?
- First avoid weekends and holidays
- Organise your visit the day after a long weekend. All parents rush with their children to “Mickey’s world“ during long weekends. Then if you take a day off just after a long weekend you can be sure that all parents are back to their routine taking their kids to school!
- Choose a day with bad weather (really, trust me: once it was almost snowing and there was nobody in the park and second time it was raining cats and dogs and we didn’t have to queue more than 10 min)
- Use the fastpass card. You can ask it at the park’s entrance, it’s free. It gives you access to the priority queue during some time of the day you choose. The only time it was announced a queue of 25 min we used this card and just waited for 5 minutes.
- Go to the most popular attractions during lunch (from 1pm to 2pm is the best time).
And now some bonus for the thrill-seekers! If you want to prepare your itinerary among thrills’ attractions, there is a dedicated page on Disneyland website. Our favorites were Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith, The Twillight Zone Tower of Terror and of course Space Mountain: Mission 2.